Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Say What?


I witnessed this conversation on facebook today.....and I think I peed my pants a little. Out of excitement, of course. My friend Dorothy Stokes just may have changed my world (and yours) today.




Dorothy: "I just finished grocery shopping online at Sam's Club. It was much easier than ACTUALLY grocery shopping at Sam's Club. The kids were great, but the samples pretty much stunk."



Friend: "you can do that??"


Dorothy: "Yes! I placed the order online at 10a, and it's already ready! I did it once with frozen foods and produce, and when I got there, someone actually went to get those things then, and it took so long that I decided it would be better for me to just do those things myself once I got there. But the majority of the items will be waiting for me tomorrow sealed up with plastic wrap in a cart at the front of the store. YAY!!! And yes, I wish more grocery stores did that."


I think this could be especially helpful for moms with young children and elderly. If you don't fit in one of those categories - do your own shopping and save those "go getters" at Sam's for the rest of us.

Click the picture below to get a free pass so you can give it a try!


No comments: