Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FUN IN THE SUN - OR NOT SO MUCH

Swimsuit season has definitely arrived, and I couldn't be more sad about it - except that I'm thrilled to be having this baby - I'm just not thrilled about the added lumpage I'm experiencing.

So the debut of swimsuit season is being made by Reagan - not me. Around here this week - it's Reagan, her swimsuit, the dogs and the water hose - while I try to make something of this kitchen remodel. It's disaster right now - but I think the finished product is going to look amazing.

It's a lot of work, but I don't have anything else to do - except get anxious for this baby - I'm 25 weeks y'all! I'm 6 months preggo! It's still so surreal - we thought Reagan would be our only one - just a few months ago - and now I'm constantly feeling a little life inside me. Ahhh! Praise the Lord, right?! God is good. SO good.

I'm thankful this week for some sun - so Reagan can play outside while I paint - and I'm thankful for the way paint changes a room. Pictures coming soon.



Sporting her stylish
- last year's edition -
Children's Place halter.

Pig tails look best with this swimsuit.

She also LOVES those shoes from Walmart.



Nothing like having Ravioli for
lunch and hosing off afterwards!

In moments like these -
I'm really wishing she had a sibling.

In reality, though, she gets
PLENTY of attention.


1 comment:

jo said...

Ahhhhhhh. We love Rae-Rae and her cutie patootie swimsuit.