Monday, April 20, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New

That's what some people say - but sometimes the old is just so darn charming!

I have a new favorite place! It's Memphis Wrecking Company! Who knew?! I'm loving the idea of this place! Though I have only bought one thing from them, they say they do demo on old homes in the Memphis area fairly often. Get ready to go and dig - it's just hit or miss to find what you're looking for there. In my search for "new (50 year old new)" glass front doors for my house I found this $8 surprise.


The pictures don't really look as cute (I promise it's cute). I'm a huge fan of old windows and doors. My next mission is to find a door/headboard for Reagan's new "big girl" bed. If you get a moment - stop by there and see what suits your fancy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO GO WITH YOU NEXT TIME!!! ARE THEY OPEN ON THE WEEKENDS?

Shaun said...

I for one love any company with the word "wrecking" in the title.