Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Name Baby Name?!?!?!

Ok. So I'm about to let the cat out of the bag for some of you who don't know what names we're thinking about. Since we cannot decide - I'm thinking some people might be able to help! Don't get your feelings hurt if I don't go with the name you like - I am leaning towards one more than the other, but it's still up for debate around here :)

Ok. Here goes:

Hutch Payne Hair

(We just liked the name Hutch, then we found out that my great grandmother's middle name was Hutchinson. Payne was Shaun's grandfather's middle name)

Bentley Paul Hair

(Bentley is Benji - our brother-in-law's middle name and Paul is Eric - our other brother-in-law's middle name. They have both had great influences on Shaun as friends, husbands and fathers)

What to do?!?!

Reality is we will probably have more children and eventually use both names, we're just debating which one to use this time!

Maybe we won't name him until he comes out and we see him - but I just can't stand the idea of not calling him something for the entire pregnancy - plus - I have some friends that make awesome embroidered burp rags :)

Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

sethswifeforlife said...

I'm probably biased to the Bentley Paul. Although both names are great & unique!
(My dad's first name is Paul, and we've always wanted to use that but didn't because his initials would have been P.P.) Anyway, my favorite Biblical character is also Paul....
Good luck on figuring it out. I am due tomorrow, and we still aren't sure on our girl's name!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bently Paul...and when we have a baby...and it's a boy...the middle name is going to be Paul...so good luck and I love Bently Paul Hair!!!! ; )

jo said...

How about Jo Paul. Has a certain dignified ring to it.

kate said...

I like Hutch. But Bentley Paul sounds nice. : )

Julie said...

I LOVE Hutch!! It's so cute (I mean manly). Good luck!

cristi said...

the boss and i both agree that hutch is super cool. i like them both, though.