Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This time next year.....

there will be another little baby in our home!!!

We couldn't be more thrilled.

We visited the doctor today to confirm a little heartbeat. Since we've experienced a miscarriage in the last year...we were nervously awaiting the little flicker on the screen.

Praise the Lord! It was there.

We think I'm about 7 weeks along. Since I am 5 weeks away from the 12 week point where your chance for miscarriage goes WAY down........we are praying.

God has been so good to us. We do not deserve this wonderful blessing, but we are grateful and we want to give Him all the honor and praise for this miracle he has worked in my body.

My due date is September 12, 2009. My baby sister, Monica, and I are due on the same day! How crazy is that!

We are overjoyed, rejoicing in the life that God gives. I can't wait to meet this little guy or gal....in the meantime.....I'll have something to blog about.

Please join us in praying that God will sustain this little life.

God is good. We praise Him.


You can see:
the gestational sac (the big one),
the yolk sac (the little one),
and the little baby right below that (the little white blob)

That little white blob was flickering away (the heartbeat)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for ya'll. Hopefully we'll get to see you in Feb? Much love and prayers,
Julie and family

jo said...

Praise the Lord!!!! So excited. We're praying with you.

sethswifeforlife said...

SO awesome, Candice! Congratulations & I'll be praying for you. With my last baby I was due 5 days before my SIL, and we ended up having them on the same day. What a special day. We call them "twin cousins" and it's lots of fun watching them grow up together!
Hope you are feeling ok, and that the Lord gives you strength and peace during this time as you trust Him.

cristi said...

yea!!! congrats to y'all!

kate said...

Congratulations !!!!!!! Will definitely be thinking and praying for y'all now and in the coming weeks!