Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Creative Christmas

I wanted to get creative this year and do a double whammy with some of my gift buying. Sooo...I started hunting this morning and ran across several different options. One option in particular stood out to me.

I'm sure you've heard of it - I'm always a little late on these things.

You should visit this site and see if something suits your fancy. You'll not only be beautifying yourself, you'll be helping the impoverished people of Uganda. Not to mention - it's fashionable, a constant reminder to pray for the Ugandan people and really, really well priced!


"BeadforLife eradicates extreme poverty by
creating bridges of understanding
between impoverished Africans and concerned world citizens.
Ugandan women turn colorful recycled paper into beautiful beads,
and people who care open their hearts,homes and
communities to buy and sell the beads.
The beads thus become income, food, medicine, school fees and hope.
It is a small miracle that enriches us all."

www.beadforlife.org










1 comment:

jo said...

ewwwwww. I like. I like.