Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleeping Beauty?


Ok. So it's Wednesday. Reagan went to bed last night at 9:00. That's a little late for her, but pretty close to normal. Lately I've been so tired that I let her cry in the monitor wake me up. That's usually at about 8:30. So today I woke up at 9:15 on my own. That's a little late for her to sleep, but I could hear her breathing so I didn't think anything of it.

I got up and did some cleaning. Before I knew it, it was 10:30 and she still wasn't up. So now it's 10:56 as I write this and she's still sleeping away. I even went to her room to make sure she's alive....she's snoring! She's such a light sleeper, she usually hears us coming up the stairs and she's up and ready to go before we get to the door.

What am I to do? Should I enjoy it or should I be concerned? She's done this a lot lately but never this late. The weird thing is, she doesn't even get off schedule. She will still take a nap. It will be at 3:00 instead of 2:30....but she still takes a 2 to 3 hour nap.

So all you mommies out there with lots of advice comment away.....what should I do?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is perfectly fine!!! Ethan is going thru that and I called the dr. He wants to go to bed at 7 sleeps until 7a.m. then takes an hr nap and an afternoon nap 2-3 hrs. and back to bed at 7 again. They told me just look at your blessings with them sleeping like that...it means they are growing...she is fine!!!