Monday, November 3, 2008

My Sweet Flower Girl

My sister got married this weekend. It was a lot of fun. Her wedding was beautiful and her reception.....well, the MOST beautiful I've ever seen. Seriously. It was at my parent's house. There were ice sculptures, full course meals on buffet, tables placed around a beautiful swimming pool with fountains, a brand new building built just for the reception (which will be used as a garage after the wedding), an entire section for children to sit and play, couches and oversize chairs in the yard, lights hanging from trees, and a beautiful home.

My parents are amazing.

The colors were black, white and lime green. So elegant.

The weather was beautiful. The food was awesome. The fellowship was sweet.

Reagan was the flower girl. She made it half way up the aisle and turned around to go back.....my mom got out of her seat and went to get Reagan (as Shaun and I were already up on stage). She came up on the stage and laid there, facing the crowd, face in hands, mouthing to her "Boo Boo" (my mom) "I come sit with you." Nevertheless, she made it through the service with out a word said out loud. It was definitely the most stressful situation I've been through with Reagan. All in all, it was a fun experience.

She was precious. My princess.

I wish I had more pictures....but I recently ran over my IPhone with a truck...while helping shaun haul firewood....I know, I'm a good wife.....all of you should call Shaun and tell him I "NEED" a new one :) I really do need it. Seriously.

Anyway, here are a few pics Shaun snapped.



She was so beautiful.
I think I am going to start rolling her hair more often.
It was simple and precious.



2 comments:

jo said...

oh my! oh my!!!! She is precious!!!! How I wish we could have come! I'm sure it was exquisite. Thanks for the great pictures. Her little dress is so sweet.

Julie said...

How sweet and beautiful!! I bet you are having a blast with her at this age.